Spider-Man is Being Released in September!
Game Informer had a rapid fire questions session and found out some really juicy details about the new Spider-man game. The questions ranged from silly little Easter egg questions to game-play features and effects. There was a lot that went on in this video, but if you want to check out the whole thing you can watch that video here.
We are going to keep this short since there is still a lot that isn't known about the game past what has been shown in demos and what is in this AMA session. Here are some of the things we thought were fun!
- Spider-Man can tread water this time around
- Mary-Jane is a playable character that will "surprise a lot of people".
- There are a ton of different costumes that have different effects.
- There is a leveling system with crafting available.
- You have some control over Spider-Man's Loadout.
- No micro-transactions.
- No Uncle Ben death scene.
- The game is locked at 30 FPS on both PS4 and PS4 Pro.
There is much more that Creative Director Bryan Intihar revealed about the game but those are some of the stand outs. There will be some DLC coming for the game and Insomniac has also made the world "several times larger than Sunset Overdrive". There is a lot to look forward to and much more to learn! Stay Tuned!